I’m a Content Strategist with experience at leading companies such as Shutterstock, B&H Photo, Printique by Adorama and Easyship
My expertise includes editorial production & planning, SEO, social media strategy, photo editing and and podcast production.
Below are project highlights from career.
Led Instagram strategy and daily curation for Shutterstock Now and Shutterstock.
- Increased followers 30% and engagement 40% by increasing production through workflow optimization, insights from data analysis, and diversifying curation.
- Social Media Editor for live tentpole events including the Academy Awards, Golden Globes and Met Gala
- Implemented InstaStories strategy, experimenting with different styles by collaborating with creative team.
Managing Editor for Shutterstock Editorial, responsible for daily Instagram and Twitter curation, editing and writing photo round-ups from tentpole events and collaborating with agency partner FeatureShoot on archival features.
- Spearheaded the reactivation of dormant social media channels, setting strategy, aligning with VPs on business goals and coordinating features with staff photographers and agency partner.
- Photo Editor and writer of recaps from tentpole events, including the Academy Awards, US Open and Met Gala.
- Scaled Shutterstock Now Instagram from 3,000+ followers to 42,000+ through increased daily posting and paid social ads to targeted audience.
Managing Editor of the Shutterstock Blog, writing, assigning and editing educational and thought leadership articles focused on design, marketing and photography.
- Initiated re-launch of Contributor content marketing, collaborating with agency partner FeatureShoot to create weekly educational articles for photographers.
- Implemented content strategy focused on designers, collaborating with lead writer and agency partner Contently to develop and publish educational articles.
- Wrote and curated inspiring photo listicles
B&H Photography Podcast
Launched and executive produced the first 35 episodes, collaborating with producer John Harris and host Allan Weitz on story ideas and potential guests.
- Pitched strategic deck to Senior Marketing Executives, and receiving approval for production.
- Collaborated with production team on format and topics, establishing a mix of narrative and gear focused episodes.
- Listed in the 10 of Best Visual Arts podcasts on Apple Podcasts.
Managing Editor of Explora, leading a team of four designers and three writers on daily content production, including news, buying guides, reviews and features.
- Launched Filmmaking and Learn Photography initiatives, managing the production of 40+ content pieces, contributing to a 20% increase in traffic.
- Conceived Classic Cameras series, creating new merchandising outlet for the B&H Used Department.
- Initiated evergreen content project, creating buying guides focused on targeted keywords, leading to a 15% increase in search traffic.
Printique by Adorama
Hired to manage content production and social media channels shortly have launch of rebranding from AdoramaPix to Printique.
- Revitalized Instagram strategy, focusing on collaboration with photography influencers and customers to increase weekly production.
- Initiated cornerstone content strategy focusing on SEO and educational product guides.
- Created 20 slide strategic content marketing and social media deck, focusing on cornerstone content, influencer marketing and brand storytelling in the form of a podcast and video series.
Hired as Senior Content Marketing Associate to manage all content creation and social media.
- Produced cornerstone guide on the fundamentals of crowdfunding.
- Project managed the editorial production of SEO focused blog content leading to a %21.66 increase in sessions and %2 increase in conversions
- Produced case studies for clients including Stereogum and SendAFriend.